CLiPtec USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adaptor OCB490
CLiPtec OCB490 USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adaptor provides a standard a RJ-45 connector for a quick and simple method of connecting to an Ethernet 10Mbps, Fast Ethernet 100Mbps or Gigabit Ethernet 1000Mpbs based LAN via a network hub or switch. The built-in USB 3.0 cable with type ‘A’ Plug connects directly to your computer, Notebook or Ultra-book with the USB bus, eliminating the ment for an external power adaptor. It also support USB power saving with suspend/resume function to minimize system power consumption, which is especially useful for Notebook and ultra-book.
- Support switch 10/100/1000Mbps network automatically.
- Support all USB 3.0 power saving modes.
- Support IEEE 802.3x (Energy Efficient Ethernet).
- Support 10/100/1000Mbps N-way auto-negotiation operation.
- Full-duplex and Half-duplex 10/100/1000Mbps operation.
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC, physical clip and transceiver in one chip.
- Supported IPv4/IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce.
- Powered by USB port, No external power adapter d CPU loading.